Friday, January 17, 2014

Five Lifestyle Events

I'm working on my 12 week health transformation...which actually sounds a little deceiving. I believe my health transformation will last a lifetime. But I honestly love getting the emails daily with little exercises and things to think about. It's helped me stay on track during a crazy, busy, stressful week. One of the exercises in the 12 Week Health Transformation was to pick five lifestyle events that you'd like to experience. These could be as large as hiking the Appalachian Trail or as everyday as playing touch football with your kids. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours. Mine were: 
  • Climb Mt. McLoughlin 
  • Complete five 5Ks and one 10K this summer 
  • Ride bikes with Nate on a regular basis
  • Hike The Narrows in Zion National Park and 
  • Practice yoga on a regular basis. 
Ok, your turn....tell me in a comment what lifestyle events you want to experience. If you want to learn more about the health transformation, send me a message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment